Hirsh Industries LLC's mission is to provide innovative, high quality products of superior value to our customers in a manner that exceeds their expectations for service.
We operate our company in an entrepreneurial fashion to encourage innovation, responsiveness, and a team based approach to exceed the expectations of our customers. We strive to be the lowest landed cost producer of our manufactured products while still providing exceptional service and value. We expect to lead our industry segments in manufacturing capability, product innovation, and marketing. We will employ best business practices to ensure consistency in product quality and business operations. We plan to continually grow our business; thereby reducing our distribution costs. As a result, we will become the dominant supplier of our core products.
We expect our strategies to produce an exciting and satisfying workplace, brands respected by our customers, and a superior return on capital for our shareholders.
- We will be ethical in our dealings with employees, customers, and suppliers.
- We will maintain a safe, healthy, and vibrant work environment.
- We will communicate clearly and openly.
- We will provide quality products that meet defined customer needs.
- We will delight our customers with our service.
- We will use our resources responsibly.
- We will strive for continuous improvement.
- We will provide a superior return on our shareholders' investment in our business.
Green Mission Statement
Hirsh Industries, LLC makes every effort to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers, partners and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments summarized below.
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and operate our facility with all necessary environmental permits, approvals, and operational controls.
- Design our products to be safe to use and to minimize their environmental impact while meeting all applicable U.S. and international government environmental standards and regulations.
- Promote relevant “Green” initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Train employees on our policy and instill environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
- Strive to buy, sell and use environmentally friendly products whenever the market place allows.
- Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities, products, and services.
We achieve a high level of performance by incorporating these objectives into our business planning and decision-making to ensure our goals are achieved.